- Group meeting at Terazije square. Walk along Kralja Milana street to Terazije, visit the Square of Nikola Pasic, House of Parliament, the Old Palace and Pioneers Park.
- Walk trough city center to Republic Square and Monument to Princ Mihailo. Over viewing the old building of National Theatre and national museum
- Introduction to Belgrade’s busiest pedestrian area Knez Mihailova street, where we will make brief pause in the oldest Belgrade restaurant “Question Mark”
- Owerviewing Orthodox Cathedral church, Cathedral of the Patriarchate, and the building of the Embassy of France
- Going to Kalemegdan, Belgrade’s most beautiful and most spacious park where we visit the Monument of gratitude to France, Military Museum, Istanbul Gate, Upper Town Belgrade Fortress. Monument of Victory, Roman well. From the Upper Town we are heading for a Zindan Gate, in whose closeness are two beautiful Belgrade Churches: Ruzica Church and St. Petka.On our way back, we are passing next to Belgrade Zoo, and again trough Knez Mihailva Street and next to Republic Square, we go back to the hotel.
- Tour last around 2.30 hours
- Price: 10 euro per person( min 2 pax)
- a guide speaking English language provided during the trip
- organization and running the tour